Our KSA team is looking to recruit a strong and established Senior Consultant to work on clients such as Government entities and Global clients, as well as new business wins.
The successful candidate will be a master storyteller with a passion and complement the team’s values by being ambitious, creative, a culture creator, kind and supportive.
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is creating a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone belongs. As a company and as co-workers, we are building a workplace where everyone can reach their full potential. We are an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
To apply, please upload your CV along with your covering email, including your current salary, salary expectations and a brief overview outlining why you believe you would be suited to this role.
- Own ultimate responsibility for ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and
- Hold client relationships at a senior level; deliver strategic counsel with confidence,maturity and professionalism across all aspects of integrated communications strategy
- Actively contribute to the regional leadership in terms of agency/sector vision and be seen as a leader – displaying gravitas, managing difficult client relationships, and demonstrating an understanding of business finance, exceed client’s expectations in terms of results and professionalism; manage resources, review and approve client deliverables.
- Demonstrate a track record of success in organic and new business growth; identify and qualify leads and independently managing pitch and conversion using the full Creative Process and other structures for new business developments.
To apply to this role you will need the following experience and qualifications:
- You are a bachelor degree holder combined with 7++ years’ relevant public relations experience in the MENA region.
- You have a passion for integrated communications and a creative thinker and have proven presentation and strategic planning capabilities.
- Ability to work independently and manage mid-level and junior staff, reporting to regional management team. Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Bilingual (Arabic/English) is mandatory