Digital Account Director
As a Digital Account Director, you will lead the team who are tasked to deliver best in class content + publishing strategies for our clients.
You will have the ability to take key insights and creative ideas and translate them into meaningful and impactful strategies that deliver awareness and advocacy for clients across earned, owned, paid and shared spaces.
You will plan the ideation, aggregation and delivery of content to discover and grow sustainable audiences through the three pillars of content, channel and creative direction.
The Account Director of Content + Publishing Strategy will take the lead role in guiding all accounts on all things digital. The person we appoint to this role will drive this ambition and be able to:
- Act as lead client contact during content strategy and development phases of campaigns and develop comprehensive social media strategies that incorporate industry best practices and are integrated and aligned with existing plans, influencer programs, media relations campaigns and more
- Provide strategic, audience-centric social media analysis and counsel for senior clients
- Develop standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, and maintenance including real time implementation of content strategies
- Contribute to the establishment of a common framework and process to evaluate the value of digital and channel initiatives; expert knowledge of driving successful metrics across key channels (i.e. YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and other relevant and emerging platforms)
- Define new ways to help measure the ROI of influencer programs, define KPI’s and implement measurement and reporting methods to gauge success for client campaigns
- Champion the importance of client satisfaction and service within the team; leading by example and encouraging positive, client relationship building behavior and champion stand-out work
- Work well within collaborative, integrated teams, displaying a proven ability in running a team, controlling timelines and budgets, anticipating issues and working towards solution of complex problems
- Have exceptional creative and proposal writing skills
- Act as H+K spokesperson, participate in thought leadership opportunities, public speaking at key trade shows, conferences, etc.
- Display strong technical proficiency in social media platforms and inherent curiosity about merging platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Mass Communications/ Marketing/IT or similar qualifications or higher in any field
- 4-6 years’ experience in: online marketing and/or website management (not technical side) in an agency or client side with digital focus is required.
- Excellent written communication skills and fluent in English
- Experience in developing, implementing, and running digital/social media programs
- Solid understanding of digital/social media
- Strong client services background with proven ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Positive and outgoing personality with strong attention to detail, good organizational skills, and ability to prioritize and multi-task. a confident presence and business style and enjoy working with other talented professionals in a creative, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Bilingual is an asset