People + Purpose - Account Director
Account Director/– People + Purpose
THE ROLE + THE CANDIDATE
We have a new opportunity for a strong Account Director to lead employee communication accounts for major clients within a people-first global agency. Working across a variety of sectors including pharma, tech + entertainment, energy and industrials and FMCG, the role will be a day-to-day lead for well-established and disruptor brands, project managing client and team relationships.
The right candidate will bring experience in employee communications across change, digital and employer brand communications, and be interested in working with clients in a variety of areas from leadership comms and channel strategy to content development and employee engagement. As a senior team member of the People + Purpose team, we are looking for an excellent project manager, and client handler, with excellent attention to detail, who is curious about the world around them and enjoys being part of a fast-paced team.
Agency and big brand or disruptor brand experience would be desired for the role.
RESPONSIBILITIES + ATTRIBUTES
- Support development of the global and UK employee engagement work, developing best practice relating to client service
- Be a trusted advisor to clients going thorugh change, add value to client relationships
- Provide counsel that helps client organisations to achieve their business objectives through a focus on employee communications which inspires, challenges, and supports internal audiences
- Work with agency partners to develop innovative and integrated communication plans that serve employees as a key audience
- Research and support development and roll-out of new tools and services in the employee experience space (for example: change communications, employer brand, Employee Value Proposition)
- Support the growth and development of junior team members
- High energy multi-tasker and project manager, quick and diligent with strong writing capability and excellent attention to detail
H+K is a leading global communications agency, always in beta - always changing. We are the first and only large agency to structure itself around sectors to deliver deep industry knowledge, supported by specialist areas of corporate affairs, ideas and strategy, content creation and publishing.
We expect our people to constantly evolve, reinvent their skills and set a new standard in the industry for their role, making our agency the perfect home for an ambitious self-starter. We prioritise a formal and informal learning environment, across H+K and the wider WPP network for all employees.
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is creating a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone belongs. As a company and as co-workers, we are building a workplace where everyone can reach their full potential. We are an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
+ The opportunity to develop with of some of the best in the industry on high-profile international brands clients and campaigns centred upon performance and purpose
+ The ability to work alongside a passionate and supportive team
+ Joining one of the world’s most respected, award-winning PR agencies
+ Our dedicated training academy The Hub which provides a breadth of skills enabling our people to take ownership of their career development and become trusted advisors to their clients
KEY H+K BENEFITS
+ 28 days annual leave
+ Comprehensive health insurance (Bupa)
+ SMART pension scheme
+ Heavily subsidised on-site bar
+ Employee discount scheme
+ Group life assurance
+ Enhanced maternity + paternity pay
+ Vouchers + extra day’s holiday for key milestone anniversaries
+ Our dedicated interactive training academy - ‘The Hub’