Account Director - Energy & Industrial
H+K ENERGY + INDUSTRIALS SECTOR | Account Director
H+K is looking to recruit an Account Director to join our award-winning Energy + Industrials practice.
The team works on issues that range from managing the energy transition to supporting the rollout of electric vehicle infrastructure and the development of smart cities, through to ending plastic pollution and waste and much beyond. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a diverse portfolio of clients both in terms of core businesses, and target audiences.
This exciting role is crucial in leading several important accounts. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in corporate affairs, working on issues-rich campaigns in highly regulated industries and managing day-to-day advice and delivery for clients. Top notch big brand and agency experience are a plus, as is knowledge of the energy, industrials and transport sector.
DESIRED RESPONSIBILITIES + ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent communications experience gained delivering multi-disciplinary corporate, B2B and stakeholder campaigns;
- A strategic thinker with a strong understanding of the UK political and policy landscape and a strong understanding of energy, industrials and transport sector;
- Digitally-savvy, with the ability to lead fully integrated campaigns and drive content and publishing strategy development across paid, owned, earned and shared channels;
- Some experience managing account teams and client budgets with a nose for profitability;
- A confident team player with the ability to quickly build strong inter-team relationships, motivate and lead a bright team of talented, ambitious juniors;
- A proactive self-starter with an eye for identifying new business opportunities for existing clients and an appetite to get involved in growing the portfolio.
WHAT THE ROLE CAN OFFER YOU
- Access to a global network of specialist communicators working with leading brands
- The opportunity to develop under the guidance of some of the best in the industry
- Exposure to globally recognised clients and campaigns centred upon performance and purpose
- The ability to work alongside a passionate and supportive team
- Joining one of the world’s most respected, award-winning PR agencies
- Our dedicated training academy The Hub which provides a breadth of skills enabling our people to take ownership of their career development and become trusted advisors to clients
KEY H+K BENEFITS
- 28 days annual leave
- Comprehensive health insurance (Bupa)
- SMART pension scheme
- Heavily subsidised on-site bar
- Employee discount scheme
- Group life assurance scheme
- Enhanced maternity + paternity pay
- Vouchers + extra day’s holiday for key milestone anniversaries
- Our dedicated interactive training academy - ‘The Hub’
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is creating a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone belongs. As a company and as co-workers, we are building a workplace where everyone can reach their full potential and be their authentic self. We are an inclusive employer and are happy to accommodate flexible working arrangements.