Content + Publishing Strategist (Healthcare + Pharma)
Content + Publishing Strategist (Healthcare/Pharma)
We are adding a Content + Publishing Strategist (Healthcare/Pharma) with a passion for storytelling, social media, and content strategy to join the team and take the lead on our healthcare and pharmaceutical clients. Someone who wants to help some of the biggest health, wellness, and pharmaceutical brands tell engaging, educational, and important stories.
We’re looking for candidates who are Curious, Creative, and Open-minded, while also being Opinionated, Brave, Strategic and Data-driven. Someone to dig into the details as well as create overarching strategies. Someone to create campaigns, innovate on new solutions, and find new ways to identify and reach audiences.
You’ll put storytelling at the heart of everything you do and ask questions. Lots of questions. You’ll understand that content is more than just a social post, be able to tell us what the most interesting brands and publishers are creating and highlight what’s good and what’s not. These ideas will need to sit within meaningful and impactful strategies that deliver awareness and advocacy for clients across earned, owned, paid and shared spaces.
The role will be client-facing, so you’ll be managing relationships within H+K and with clients and expected to present ideas and strategies clearly and simply.
- Passionate about the role communications plays in improving human health
- Able to demonstrate an interest in the healthcare sector, even without prior experience
- Able to simplify science and make information accessible to wider audiences
- Interested in what’s going on – from platform innovations to brand campaigns and new formats
- Provide strategic, audience-centric content ideas and analysis to be translated into counsel for clients
- Build and manage executive communication campaigns and platforms and building thought leadership
- Offer creative ideas and strong long- and short-form copywriting skills
- Act as a client-facing manager, developing and executing content strategy campaigns with an emphasis on social
- Develop comprehensive social media strategies that incorporate industry best practices and are integrated and aligned with existing plans, influencer programs, media relations campaigns and more
- Work closely with designers and internal teams on social concepting and best practice publishing across all social channels
- Work well within collaborative, integrated teams; displaying a proven ability to manage junior staff, manage and adhere to timelines and budgets, anticipate issues and work towards solutions for complex problems
- Conscientious, and proven ability for time management
- 5-7 years’ experience in content creation across earned, owned, paid and shared spaces; experience within a digital or social agency strongly preferred
- Deep knowledge and professional proficiency across all major social media and digital platforms with a knowledge and passion for following trends and emerging platforms
- Superb writing and editing skills; highly detail oriented
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is an international public relations company with over 85 offices around the world.
We believe that every corporation, every brand, every client has a public and today’s public is more powerful than ever before. They have the power to topple CEO’s, reshape corporate and brand strategy, kill products and create unicorns. Today’s public demands truth, transparency and the highest behavioral standards.
Our client obsession means constantly evolving new products + services to help brands and the public communicate. Always in beta.
At H+K our belief is that the agency is a canvas for everyone to write their own story. This job description is written at a moment in time; whatever role you take at H+K we expect you to evolve that role; it should be different tomorrow than it is today and set new standards in the industry.
Join our team and harness the power of the public.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Hill+Knowlton Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry