Account Manager – Analyst Relations and Corporate Communications – Technology PR
H+K Strategies is the first large communications agency to structure itself around industry sectors. This adds deep industry knowledge to the agency’s core communications business, which is supported by specialist areas of ideas and strategy, content creation and publishing. Everyone in our agency is expected to constantly evolve, reinvent their skills and set a new standard in the industry for their role.
H+K’s Tech practice is one of H+K London’s leading and highest performing sectors and has grown rapidly over the last six years. The experience of the 35+ team spans integrated communications, from corporate, B2B and consumer communications, to digital + social, influencers, analyst relations, content marketing and internal communications. We understand technology ecosystems, consumer and business audiences and the power of the influencer. We believe in making complex technology simple – sharing its benefits to the world.
What we’re looking for
Analyst relations is one of the fastest growing specialisms within our technology practice. As such, the team is looking to recruit an Analyst Relations Senior Executive/Manager (Senior Account Executive – Account Manager) with strong analyst contacts, to support our analyst work with clients such as Amazon Web Services, Dell Technologies and NCR, as well as new business.
This role combines analyst outreach, planning and account management, supporting our Analyst Relations Strategist and corporate comms AD. The candidate will deliver high standards of work and client counsel while managing more junior members of the team as necessary.
The successful candidate will have considerable knowledge of the industry analyst community, a passion for technology and will complement the team’s values by being ambitious, creative, culturally open, kind and supportive.
H+K Strategies is creating a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone belongs. As a company and as co-workers, we are building a workplace where everyone can reach their full potential. We are an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
Responsibilities and attributes
- Ability to drive strategic analyst relations programmes for some of the industry’s most complex technology clients
- The specialist expertise to provide strategic counsel to clients
- A creative and innovative approach to analyst relations, with a constant desire to understand and develop best practice to engage this audience
- Demonstrate and build strong relationships with industry analysts
- Experience using ARchitect is a bonus, but not a requirement
- Ambition, drive and commitment to great results
- Entrepreneurial outlook to find new ways of solving complex problems
- Ability to manage priorities and multi-task
- Excellent writing skills and an eye for detail
- Strong people skills
What the role can offer you
- Opportunity to join and develop a growing specialist analyst relations segment within our technology practice
- The chance to be part of an ambitious, dynamic and growing team
- Work on some of the largest and most interesting global brands in the technology space
- Potential to support other parts of the business
- The chance to broaden your consultancy, insight and management skills
- Gain access to industry-leading training through H+K’s dedicated training academy; the Hub
- Opportunity to work with specialists in content and publishing, data and insights and behavioural science, amongst others, to create best in class analyst relations programmes