Account Executive (PR + Social) - Consumer Packaged Goods
H+K is the first and only large agency to structure itself around sectors to deliver deep industry knowledge, supported by specialist areas of ideas and strategy, content creation and publishing. Everyone in our agency is expected to constantly evolve, reinvent their skills and set a new standard in the industry for their role.
Our specialist Consumer Packaged Goods team is a strong team with the passion and expertise to discover, taste and turn what we learn and think into an informed advantage for our clients. We are looking to recruit an Account Executive interested in gaining consumer brand campaign experience to work effectively across our client portfolio.
Work will include contributing to the development of client campaigns, from creative ideation through to activation, media outreach, influencer work and the organisation of global press trips and events (physical/virtual). You’ll support your Account Leads on planning and delivery of activities, as well as taking management of day to day account administration responsibilities and being a point of contact for client correspondence.
The role would suit someone with a passion for big brand consumer campaigns and experiences, with knowledge of the global and UK media landscape and a keen interest in influencer collaborations. They should have an interest in working in a blended team environment, an amazing eye for detail and a finger on the pulse of social and category trends.
Experience in broad Beauty, Female Shave, Lifestyle or Fashion is ideal.
Some UK and international travel may be required.
- Major UK and European haircare brands
- Major UK and European grooming appliance brand
RESPONSIBILITIES + ATTRIBUTES
- Professional, enthusiastic and proactive style of working
- Strong media + influencer relations and press office skills both a mix of consumer and corporate work.
- Assist and organise events and brand experience
- High-standard writing skills; research, press releases, reports etc
- Creative thinking – drawing on category and cultural trends to contribute to ideation
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Presentation skills – both verbal and written
- First class account administration and eye for detail
WHAT THE ROLE CAN OFFER YOU
- The opportunity to develop under the guidance of some of the best in the industry
- The chance to gain first-hand experience working on some prestigious consumer brands
- The ability to work alongside a passionate and supportive team
- Joining one of the world’s most respected, award-winning PR agencies
- Our dedicated training academy The Hub which provides a breadth of skills enabling our people to take ownership of their career development