Public Relations Account Manager, Finance/Digital Currency
PR Account Manager, Financial+Professional Services
H+K Strategies is searching for a talented Account Manager, Finance/Digital Currency to join our Financial+Professional Services team. This is a unique opportunity to grow as a communications professional by working across a diverse portfolio of influential clients within a dynamic, global agency.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the financial services + digital currency sector and a track record of success developing and executing strategic communications campaigns, earned media expertise and a client-obsessed mindset to deliver results and superior client service.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Leveraging top-tier media relationships to drive successful earned media outcomes for clients
- Providing clients with informed recommendations based on a true understanding of, and changes within, the media landscape
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with client contacts
- Planning and executing strategic executive communications programs
- Contributing superb writing abilities in the creation of bylines and other long-form content
- Working closely with H+K team members and key client contacts, ensuring high quality and precision on client deliverables
- Contributing creativity, passion, and expertise to an entrepreneurial team environment where everyone’s voice is heard, highly valued and rewarded
What else is in it for you?
- Competitive benefits package—including healthy vacation allotment, 401(k) matching, medical/dental/vision support), fitness reimbursement, your birthday off and more
- A career working with and influencing bold, impactful clients and innovative account teams
- Strong leadership with a focus on entrepreneurial thinking, training and mentoring to help you grow, expand your skills and become your professional best
What you’ll need to get here:
- Undergraduate degree
- 4 years’ experience in strategic communications/public relations; experience working with clients in the financial and professional services sector; agency experience preferred
- Proven track record of success planning and executing executive communications programs that meet client business objectives
- Earned media expertise with the ability to develop media strategy and secure earned media coverage for clients; existing relationships with key B2B media
- Strong understanding of the media landscape; proactive in tracking relevant changes in the media and the ability to make recommendations/share insight with client contacts based on those changes
- Enthusiasm for working as a leader within a team, managing and upskilling junior staff while modeling corporate culture values
- Excellent client service skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with client contacts
- Superb writing and editing skills across a variety of platforms with a keen eye for detail and love of the written word
- Passion, integrity, and excitement for the H+K brand
About H+K Strategies is one of the world’s largest and most renowned communications firms, with more than 85 offices around the globe.
At H+K here in the U.S., our first priority is our people and creating an experience for each employee that is positive and fulfilling. Do you like being able to work from anywhere and in a way that is best for your life? Come join us at H+K. Do you like working for the industry’s most exciting clients and supporting headline-grabbing programs? Come join us at H+K. Do you like working with nice people? Come join us at H+K. Do you like industry-best benefits, vacation time, wellness time, and parental leave? You guessed it, come join us at H+K.
Come join us at H+K. Where we believe in the power of “Being” everything that our employees need us to be – creating a work life that is all about Being Flex, Being Connected, Being Well, Being Empowered, and Being Valued. And we keep innovating and evolving our employee experience based on what we hear directly from our team members because we strive to be the absolute best place to work.
So, let’s recap, what to expect if you were to work at H+K:
- Nice, passionate colleagues and a supportive work culture
- Flexible work modes program, where you can choose whether you work from home, work from the office, or a mix of both – a completely hybrid, distributed workforce
- Exciting clients and opps to stretch up and across to grow within the company
- Competitive compensation
- Amazing, industry-best benefits, such as
- Comprehensive and inclusive health, dental, vision, and mental healthcare
- Back-up care paid parental leave (16-week maternity leave!), and other family solutions
- Retirement savings and student loan refinancing partner options
- Insanely good vacation and wellness time off, no matter your level
- Plus, another engaging employee programming, such as
- Ally and Mentorship program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Experience committees
- And, worth mentioning, frequent happy hours
Most importantly! As an Equal Opportunity Employer, H+K Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.
COME JOIN US!