Social + Influencer Digital Executive - Energy + Industrials
Social + Influencer Digital Executive – Energy + Industrials – Hill+Knowlton Strategies
Hill+Knowlton Strategies (H+K) is an international PR and communications agency based across 80 offices in 40 countries and working globally with many of the largest multinational companies. We structure and lead our business around industry sector teams to deliver deep industry knowledge for the benefit of our clients. These teams are supported by specialist areas of creative ideas development and strategy, data and analytics, content creation and publishing, corporate affairs and ESG. The people in our agency are constantly evolving and are expected to re-invent their skills and set new standards in the industry.
We are proud to have been awarded Provoke Sabre EMEA Awards: UK PR Consultancy of the Year 2022, EMEA Agency of the Decade, UK 2022 Silver Agency of the Year: Campaign Awards, EMEA 2022 Gold PR Agency of the Year: Campaign Award.
Our client portfolio sits at the heart of the most fundamental issues facing business and society; from managing the energy transition to supporting the rollout of electric vehicle infrastructure; from accelerating the development of smart cities, through to ending plastic pollution and catalysing a circular economy we create compelling communications that change behaviours, secure license to operate and shape reputation.
Our Energy + Industrials practice spans traditional energy, renewable energy, power and utilities, transport, logistics, manufacturing, and industrial tech. For our clients we provide corporate and public affairs counsel as well as strategic reputation and issues management advice, integrated campaigns, digital and media relations, stakeholder engagement, content marketing programmes and consumer behaviour change campaigns. The work is by definition international, though we work mainly on the UK and European aspects of communications for clients.
Due to new client wins and high demand we are seeking to recruit an established Social + Influencer Digital Executive (Account Executive / Senior Account Executive level), to join our team, to support the day-to-day delivery of paid and organic social media and support new business and client expansion.
You will work with our Head of Content + Publishing and senior team members to develop compelling insight-driven concepts and content strategies for existing clients such as Hitachi, Honda and Amcor. Plus, you will have opportunities to work on proactive and reactive new business proposals and will be supported to develop and expand your own client relationships.
We are a dynamic, friendly, and collaborative team of 30; some of our recent and current clients include: Shell, Hitachi, Oil & Gas Climate Initiative, Amcor, DS Smith, Net Zero Teeside, Honda, Ellen Macarthur Foundation and the Institute of Economics and Peace.
THE ROLE + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the day-to-day delivery of organic and paid social media campaigns, community management and content marketing programmes, working with colleagues to ensure high-quality work.
- Solid working knowledge of digital channels / social media platforms and how they can be used to generate, host and engage audiences with creative content.
- Ensure best practices in content strategy (video, social, website), community management, social engagement and SEO are being adhered to across all client and owned channels.
- Understanding of influencer campaign implementation from start to finish, including planning, execution and reporting.
- Experience in engaging and building relationships with talent and their management team.
- Provide day-to-day counsel to clients, championing creative outputs that work across all channels.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders with strong examples of clear and concise communication.
- Working knowledge of analytics platforms, such as Universal Analytics / GA4, and how to apply data insights to inform and justify content and channel strategies.
- Experience drafting social copy, owning content calendars and using scheduling tools g. Hootsuite, Social Studio, Meltwater.
- Knowledge of performing community management, social monitoring and social reporting.
- Share industry insights on new product offerings on core platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok and Instagram) with the wider team.
- Basic understanding of financial processes including budget management.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills.
- 1-3 years’ experience in content creation and digital channel management, ideally within an agency environment.
- Interest and knowledge of digital channels / social media platforms and how they can be used to generate, host and engage audiences with creative content.
- Ability to generate digital ideas that deliver cut through within target media and or within the social media space.
- Ability to explain technical issues with clarity in a non-technical way.
- Interest in, and understanding of, business issues, news and politics, the media and the world around you.
- Attention to detail, ambition, drive and commitment to great results.
- Knowledge and implementation of paid media campaigns, experience in influencer identification, contracting, email marketing (Salesforce/Pardot) and basic use of Canva desirable.
KEY H+K BENEFITS
- 25 days + (3 days at Christmas) annual leave
- Comprehensive health insurance (Bupa)
- SMART pension scheme
- Heavily subsidised on-site bar
- WPP employee discount scheme
- Group life assurance scheme
- Enhanced maternity + paternity scheme
- Vouchers + extra day’s holiday for key milestone anniversaries
- Our dedicated interactive training academy - ‘The Hub’
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellness programmes
- Weekly social events
- 2 x volunteer days per year
OUR LONDON OFFICE
H+K employs over 300 people in the UK, and our stunning Clerkenwell offices run over two floors, encompassing a beautiful roof terrace and subsidised bar area, which is a great spot for client meetings and socialising with the wider agency.
We pride ourselves on creating a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone belongs. As a company and as co-workers, we are building a workplace where everyone can reach their full potential. We are an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
We believe diversity is strength. Our Commitment at Hill + Knowlton Strategies is to combine our employees unique backgrounds, perspective, and experiences to build a more diverse and inclusive organisation that represents all of us and the businesses we work with. We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and will consider all applicants regardless of age, gender identity ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, neurodiversity, and disability status. We are also happy to provide reasonable adjustments during the application and interview process. Please refer to our Diversity, Equity + Inclusion Recruitment Charter to understand more about H+K’s commitments here.
H+K is Disability Confident Committed and a Dyslexia SMART organisation. If you require any adjustments to the application or interview process with us, please don’t hesitate to email [email protected]
For more information on H+K: www.hkstrategies.com