Global Fellow - Technology
Global Fellow, Technology
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is seeking a Fellow to work closely with our Global Chief Technology Officer. This is a formal fellowship designed to help further develop essential communications, strategic planning, research, and related skills focused in the area of Commtech, including technology for communicators, innovative applications of technology and cutting-edge data and intelligence services.
Our ideal candidate will have a strong interest in technology with a desire to work on data intelligence, market analysis, and technological transformation initiatives. We’re looking for a solutions-oriented team player with a positive attitude and a proactive approach.
Day to day responsibilities will focus on various technology initiatives including:
- Research and compilation of information on industry trends
- Competitive analysis
- Tools and technology analysis and assessment
- Strategic planning
- Change management and business transformation projects
- Additional assignments as needed
- Undergraduate degree or current enrollment in an MBA or Masters program (Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or other PR relevant programs desired)
- Previous corporate communications and/or public relations agency-based internship experience preferred
- Strong research skills with the ability to analyze and summarize findings
- Excellent writer
- Deep interest in and comfort learning about communications technology (from Metaverse to Artificial Intelligence to Data Automation)
- Self-starter who is eager to learn and jump in on multiple projects
- Organized, poised, personable team player able to think on your feet
- Energetic problem solver with excellent multitasking skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Creative design skills also a plus (PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive benefits package—including healthy vacation allotment, 401(k) matching, medical/dental/vision support, fitness reimbursement, your birthday off, professional development opportunities and more
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Hill+Knowlton Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.