Hill+Knowlton Strategies is seeking for passionate and motivated individuals to join our 3 or 6 months internship program.
The Intern will gain hands–on experience and first-hand insights into the field of public relations and the day to day functions of a PR agency. Our programme enables the interns to develop confidence and marketable skills in a real-life business setting.
All our interns will immerse in all aspects of PR industry including business development, media relations, pitching, monitoring, research, coordinating and managing media conference, events and seminars.
JOB TITLE: Intern
REPORT TO: Internship Director/Account Managers
- Responsibilities include internet research, drafting press releases and media advisories, building and maintaining media lists, pitching and tracking news releases, monitoring news coverage and building coverage clip books, as well as assisting with special events. Intern will also support the company through general office and clerical duties including assembling press kits and mailings, compiling materials. Intern will communicate and work other members in a team atmosphere and will have the opportunity to attend team meetings. Intern may also play key role in event support for local non-profit, including assisting with marketing and public relations as well as performing administrative duties.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good editing skills and knowledge of Associated Press style
- Organized and self-motivated, deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks/projects
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work well in a team environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Professional image
- Willingness to assist with all aspects of the company as needed