The Intern will gain hands–on experience and first-hand insights into the field of public relations and the day to day functions of a PR agency. Our programme enables the interns to develop confidence and marketable skills in a real-life business setting.
All our interns will immerse in all aspects of PR industry including business development, media relations, pitching, monitoring, research, coordinating and managing media conference, events and seminars
Assist client servicing team in terms of providing day-to-day support to clients as well as handling of specific work scope assigned to them.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management of allocated work scope according to agreed programme and scope of work, including but not limited to research, daily media monitoring and logistics support;
- Familiarise oneself with client’s business and the related industry, client contacts, client procedures and processes;
- Assist in the preparation of contact reports following client meetings and timely submission of such reports to clients;
- Prepare monthly activity reports detailing PR activities carried out for the month for clients;
- Assist account servicing team to draft written materials to be submitted to client;
- Assist in media monitoring of relevant dailies/publications/broadcast for clients;
- Assist in media liaison;
- Contribute creative inputs towards clients’ PR programmes and proposals during internal discussions;
- Contribute to new business pitches particularly in research and intelligence gathering; &
- Ad-hoc assignments assigned by the Managing Director.