Account Director - Financial & Professional Services
H+K is a communications agency which is structured around sectors to deliver deep industry knowledge, supported by specialist areas of experience. Our works spans corporate communications, public affairs, social media, content marketing, consumer PR and internal comms.
We have a new opportunity for an established Account Director or Senior Account Director within Financial + Professional Services team. This dynamic and ambitious group of 28+ consultants help lead some of our most well-known and biggest accounts.
We are looking for a candidate with a passion for creating corporate campaigns and experience of working in financial services. The successful candidate will also be adept at creating and delivering powerful corporate campaigns and develop high-impact content for blue-chip brands across a variety of channels.
Our business has had strong growth in each of the last four years based on a successful strategy of providing clients with both the depth of expertise in financial services they expect and the breadth of experience they require in multi-stakeholder, multi-channel communications. This is a high profile, high performing team within a major agency.
A FEW OF OUR CLIENTS
- Bibby Financial Services – delivering the corporate media for one of the UK’s leading independent finance specialists to grow its share of voice and champion SMEs
- HSBC – devising and delivering a global reputation building campaign for one of the world’s biggest businesses
- Elevate Credit – leading the integrated programmes, including creative campaigns and ambitious corporate media and stakeholder engagement, for this credit provider
- PSP Investments – planning and delivering the international PR programme for is one of Canada's largest pension funds with C$125.8 billion of net assets under management
- OC&C– developing and publishing the thought leadership content for international consulting firm
RESPONSIBILITIES + ATTRIBUTES
- A proven track record in creating and leading high-level, high-impact corporate communications campaigns
- Strong client handling skills; experience of delivering decisive corporate counsel to senior clients
- A team player who can lead high performing account teams with the ability to earn the respect of their colleagues as well as motivate and develop
- Will be responsible for leading accounts which can span from strategic communication programmes to crafting media angles and stories and adapt them to different targets
- Able to lead pitches and win new business of a significant size and scope
- Financial services sector expertise is essential
KEY H+K BENEFITS
- 28 days annual leave
- Our dedicated interactive training academy - ‘The Hub’
- Comprehensive health insurance (Bupa) and Group life assurance scheme
- SMART pension scheme
- Heavily subsidised on-site bar
- WPP employee discount scheme
- Enhanced maternity + paternity scheme
- Vouchers + extra day’s holiday for key milestone anniversaries