Senior Financial Analyst
The Senior Media Finance Analyst is a key member of the Agency Client Finance Team! Primary responsibilities include scoping, pricing, position management and rate card development. Assist with monthly close processes, preparation of financial statements, perform financial planning and analysis, and other finance functions.
- Responsible for Scoping, Pricing and Client Reporting
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting processes
- Develop financial projections and build financial models
- Manage opening/closing and tracking of projects
- Drive revenue reporting and monitor accounts receivable where applicable
- Manage Time of Staff (TOS) and other client reporting requirements
- Understand the functioning of ERP systems, agency financial and operational applications, and client application (Decideware)
- Responsible for extracting and reporting financial data
- Performing research and analysis as required
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Detail-oriented and ability to present financial information
- Working knowledge of financial strategies
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Client service oriented and fosters positive working relationships
- Advanced proficiency in Excel is a plus
- Functional knowledge of ERP applications (Ricochet, Maconomy, Workday, SAP, Oracle or other)
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is an international public relations company with over 85 offices around the world.
We believe that every corporation, every brand, every client has a public and today’s public is more powerful than ever before. They have the power to topple CEO’s, reshape corporate and brand strategy, kill products, and create unicorns. Today’s public demands truth, transparency, and the highest behavioral standards.
Our client obsession means constantly evolving new products + services to help brands and the public communicate At H+K our belief is that the agency is a canvas for everyone to write their own story. This job description is written at a moment in time; whatever role you take at H+K we expect you to evolve that role; it should be different tomorrow than it is today and set new standards in the industry.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Hill+Knowlton Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.