Account Director - Sports Brand
Account Director - Sports Brand (Global)
H+K is a communications agency, always in beta and always changing. We are the first and only large agency to structure itself around sectors to deliver deep industry knowledge, supported by specialist areas of ideas and strategy, content creation and publishing. Everyone in our agency is expected to constantly evolve, reinvent their skills and set a new standard in the industry for their role.
Nowhere is this better exemplified than in our award-winning Sport team, who are proud to work for major brands who are in sport or invest in sport and lead the way both nationally and internationally.
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is creating a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone belongs. As a company and as co-workers, we are building a workplace where everyone can reach their full potential and be their authentic self. We are an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
We’re looking for a talented, creative and strategic Account Director, with global experience, to help deliver integrated PR campaigns for one of our biggest clients. You should have excellent client service and campaign management skills, be a true creative strategist and have a deep understanding of sports culture.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has delivered creative planning and strategy for global consumer brands, as well as creating local executions that reflect and shape culture.
Work will be inspiring, varied and challenging and include:
- Partnership with one of the world’s best sports brands
- Being part of a driven and ambitious team
- Management of client relationships
- Driving creativity, pace and strategic thinking
- Creating engaging assets and content for global and local storytelling
- Market liaison
- Writing strategic plans
- Using data and insights to drive effective storytelling
- Co-ordinating global and local events
RESPONSIBILITIES + ATTRIBUTES
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Proven track record in creating impactful campaigns for big brands
- Strong client handling and leadership skills; from design to delivery of campaigns/projects
- Proficient in preparing and managing budgets
- A team player with the ability to work collaboratively
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail, particularly under pressure
- Global communications experience is a prerequisite for this role, social impact / purpose communications experience a bonus
WHAT THE ROLE CAN OFFER YOU
- The ability to work alongside a passionate and friendly team who love their work
- First-hand experience working on a leading global sports brand, known for its innovative, creative campaigns
- Joining one of the world’s most respected, award-winning PR agencies
- Best-in-class training through our dedicated Hub facility
KEY H+K BENEFITS
- 28 days annual leave
- Comprehensive health insurance (Bupa)
- SMART pension scheme
- WPP employee discount scheme
- Group life assurance scheme
- Enhanced maternity + paternity scheme
- Vouchers + extra day’s holiday for key milestone anniversaries
- Our dedicated interactive training hub