Associate Director - Financial & Professional Services
Associate Director: Financial + Professional Services
We have a new opportunity for an Associate Director within the Financial + Professional Services team. This is a team of motivated and industrious consultants with specialist sector knowledge all dedicated to helping clients large and small to navigate the changing world around us.
H+K is a communications agency that is structured around sectors to deliver deep industry knowledge, supported by specialist areas of ideas and strategy, content creation and publishing. We create communications strategy and campaigns for consumers, governments and businesses.
We work with up-and-coming brands, international networks and global institutions. We geek out on data analytics and behavioural science, design bold creative campaigns while still get a thrill out of securing coverage in niche publications only our target audience has heard of.
We are looking for a candidate with a passion for creating corporate campaigns and extensive experience working in financial services. The successful candidate will also be adept at creating and delivering powerful corporate campaigns and develop high-impact content for brands across a variety of channels and markets.
The Financial + Professional Services (FPS) team, which under new leadership has had a highly successful 12 months, winning multiple new accounts and growing remits with existing clients. Our approach is based on a successful strategy of providing clients with both the depth of expertise in financial and professional services they expect and the breadth of experience they require in multi-stakeholder, multi-channel communications. We are now looking to expand our senior leadership team with this new role.
A FEW OF OUR CLIENTS
- Standard Bank – Managing the strategic multi-channel communications programme in the UK and internationally for the biggest bank in Africa.
- OC&C Strategy Consultants – Helping the executives of the strategy consultancy publish their insights and thought leadership across traditional media and social media channels.
- BitPanda - Launching new offerings and creating multi-market campaigns for the rapidly growing fintech Unicorn whose goal is to level the financial playing field by giving ordinary people the tools they need to become an expert investor.
- Equifax – Creating a new unified voice across corporate and consumer channels and reshaping the public relations programme for the global data and analytics company.
- Raymond James – Raising the media profile of its wealth managers and its growing European Investment Banking team.
- PSP Investments – Leading the international PR programme for one of Canada's largest pension investment managers.
RESPONSIBILITIES + ATTRIBUTES
- A track record in creating and leading multi-channel, multi-market corporate comms campaigns, gained through experience of working with financial and professional services brands.
- Strong client handling skills; experience in delivering decisive corporate counsel to senior clients based on solid understanding of their business objectives and challenges.
- A team player but able to lead high performing clients and new business teams. Able to earn the respect of the team as well as motivate and develop junior members.
- A track record of pitching and winning new business of significant size and scope.
- We want someone to be proud of the work that they do and are excited to work in a sector that intellectually challenges and satisfies in equal measure.
- Financial/Professional Services expertise essential.