Public Relations Assistant Account Executive
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is seeking an Assistant Account Executive to support our team in our dynamic Mexico City office working with a client in the consumer technology industry.
Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated person looking to start building a career in Public Relations. The assistant is accountable for developing effective working relationships with media contacts, online influencers, suppliers, team members, clients and reporting. In this role, the assistant will be responsible for media monitoring, social media monitoring, engagement and reporting, media relations, creating media and client-ready content and providing communications support to the team on various projects.
Our people bring their individualism and creativity to work every day and love what they do. Hill+Knowlton +YOU, together.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Media monitoring and social media engagement
- Compiles media lists and social media targets
- Contributing with ideas to develop client campaigns and programs
- Assists with logistical arrangements for events
- Works on client programs under direction of direct manager, consultants, and other senior practitioners, as assigned
- Prepares agendas, activity reports, critical paths and contact reports as directed
What else is in it for you?
- A career working with influencing brands within an integrated team
- Strong leadership with a focus on entrepreneurial thinking, training and mentoring to help you grow, expand your skills and become your professional best
What You’ll Need To Get Here
- 1 year of experience as intern is desirable in a similar field, PR industry or preferable from Monitoring Agency
- 100% fluent in English and Spanish.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, journalism or a similar program, or relevant work experience
- Some familiarity with media
If you think this is the right position for you, please submit your résumé, cover letter and salary expectations.