Associate Director, Digital Marketing and Communications
Associate Director, Digital Marketing and Communications will be the overall project manager of accounts, responsible for managing consulting personnel, budgets and account profitability; developing and growing new business in the various industry sectors; and offering strategic contributions to the overall development of Hill+Knowlton Strategies.
- Thai Native Speaker
- 8-10 years’ experience in digital marketing & communications with 1-2 years at senior level, preferably in a leading international company or a digital/ creative agency.
- In depth knowledge of different digital marketing & communication tools and able to incorporate the right tools in communication strategy.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Excellent Thai and English speaking and writing ability coupled with strong presentation skills.
- Creative, well organized with analytical ability to initiate effective digital communications programs.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, team leader in multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Proactive, with strategic thinking and strong supervisory skills.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing & communications including social media tactics, tools and platforms. Demonstrated experience leading and executing digital marketing & communication plans and the ability to draft and implement strategic programs.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and accounts, manage client relationships and deliver results.
- Team leader who brings a passionate, positive, high-energy approach to client service and delivering results.
- Experience managing content development and publishing.
- Ability to create and deliver compelling presentations.
- Lead digital marketing & communications strategy and best practices across various platforms and social communities
- Develop and implement creative and highly measurable digital marketing & communication programs or campaigns for several high-profile clients while tracking progress with regular reporting on engagement, conversion and traffic growth.
- Research and identify key influencers, KOLs, and associated communities for digital communication campaigns.
- Analyse reports identifying rooms for improvement and opportunities to ensure the success of a campaign.
- Work closely with other directors and regional offices to identify growth areas and expand business for the region as well as growing existing client business locally.
- Provide strategic counsel to clients’ senior management.
- Manage accounts and teams to meet Hill+Knowlton Strategies standards and client’s satisfaction.