Senior Account Manager - Sport, Entertainment, Culture - KSA
H+K Strategies Middle East - Sport + Entertainment
Do you love sport, entertainment and culture? And want to work alongside the biggest events, brands, leagues, federations and opportunities in the region?
H+K Strategies sits at the very heart of one of the most exciting and groundbreaking transformations in the history of sport, entertainment and culture and we’re expanding our Saudi Arabia team.
With continued opportunities for some of the biggest organizations in the region we are developing our integrated newsroom function to bring together brilliant talents from creative and communication agencies, journalism, content and publishing, graphics + design, videography + production, data + insights and media buying.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for leading and delivering marketing communications across an array of clients across sport, entertainment and culture based in Riyadh.
At this level, you have the experience and autonomy to independently lead clients, manage the newsroom function and it’s disciplines from press office to content production to design and data, direct project campaigns and devise publishing channel strategies (traditional and social; earned, owned, shared and paid).
Your creativity has ample chance to shine as you look for opportunities to grow trust, and deliver award-winning sport work as part of our global network of experts as well sharing a responsibility to grow our Saudi Arabia sports team.
The following job description details the responsibilities, skills and competencies required for this level.
- Leaders but ‘All-rounders’ across PR, marketing, digital, social media and event project management
- Deliver strategic senior counsel on content marketing, including how the content is published (channel, timing, optimization, influencer engagement)
- Demonstrate understanding of earned, owned, shared and paid channels, and recommend approaches for each
- Strong understanding of Saudi Arabia; media, key audiences, local stakeholders and influencers
- Be a trusted advisor adding value to client relationships, assisting clients in achieving their business objectives and building incremental business
- Creative, innovative and a proactive mindset for client and the teams you manage
- University degree
- 6-8 years’ relevant industry experience in the region (agency background preferable)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven presentation and planning capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Bilingual and high-quality writing (Arabic + English) is a must