Associate Director, Talent
At Hill Holliday, we help our clients fight the daily share battle by swinging hard and fighting smart. We stay laser-focused on the most important part of the equation: the idea. Nothing beats a good one. And every day we come to work to think of more of them into existence to help our clients dominate the noisiest of categories.
We also know that work is about more than just, well, work. It’s also about the people . And we find that when we let those people do their thing – their curious, tenacious, scrappy, be-happy thing – what results is innovative thinking that wins.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be joining the Talent team. We are the team that brings all the teams together. We attract, hire, develop, and retain each and every one of the humble, hungry humans we employ here. We’re responsible for protecting our award-winning culture, and foster both personal and professional growth that make this workplace feel a little bit less like work every day. We’re authentic, honest humans that help our agency, and our people, grow.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, you will:
- Partner with HR and senior leadership to understand talent needs that support our agency vision and future aspirations.
- Manage the full cycle of talent attraction and recruitment for junior to senior level hiring needs across agency disciplines: Account Management, Media, Production, Strategy, Creative.
- Partner with hiring managers and guide them through the recruitment process - from kick-off meetings through to candidate selection and onboarding.
- Develop sourcing and talent attraction strategies that will meet the goals of each unique role, leveraging a variety of tools and sourcing techniques.
- Source a diverse slate of candidates for each role and partner with our Equity, Diversity and Inclusion team to drive the agency’s focus on increasing diverse representation and creating an equitable and inclusive environment for all.
- Ensure all candidates have a positive, fair and consistent interview experience from beginning to end.
- Focus on continuous best-in-class talent delivery and hiring processes, facilitate interview training across hiring teams and ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Develop and execute campus recruiting strategy and manage all aspects of campus recruiting including calendar planning, registration, coordination of materials, attending (virtual and/ or in-person) events.
- Assist with the management of our internship program and attract and select the best and brightest interns to participate in our program.
- Attend industry events, conferences, career fairs, campus events and participate on panels
- Collaborate with broader talent and HR teams to maintain and build innovative and efficient talent approaches and ensure we are optimizing the full employee lifecycle for our talent.
- Individual contributors with developed leadership skills.
- Able to comfortably shift work priorities when things change.
- Proactively seeks out answers and solutions.
- Articulate and thoughtful written and verbal communication.
- Experience collaborating positively and effectively with internal or external partners and clients.
- Enjoys working with different people who bring new ideas to the table.
Accountability for Results
- Takes ownership of projects and deliverables.
- Strong contributor to on-time, on-budget quality execution.
- Proactively identifies and communicates opportunities to improve work and processes.
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
- Openness to people from all walks of life
- Hunger to learn more about diversity and inclusion
- Inclusive mindset and willingness to grow
- Minimum 4 years' experience in talent acquisition / recruiting preferably in the advertising or professional services industry, OR agency experience with a desire to transition to recruiting and human resources.
- Experience in using MS Office Suite, Google Drive, LinkedIn Recruiter, and applicant tracking tools
- This position can be based in MA, NY or fully remote; however, we cannot support employees permanently located in AL, IN, MD, NC, PA & TN.