Associate Copywriter - Healthcare
About Hill Holliday Health:
We’re 125 hungry, humble, healthcare-obsessed humans in both Boston or New York, focused on helping people fight their daily battle for better health. Whether it’s highly targeted digital work for rare diseases or big multi-channel DTC campaigns, no challenge is ever too big, or too small. Our clients include Novartis, Regeneron, Bayer, Intra-cellular, Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen division, Allergan, Ironwood and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care. To learn about Hill Holliday Health, please visit https://www.hhcc.com/health.
Junior Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Conceive and execute ideas connected to culture that align with the strategy and brand.
- Work with art directors, account management, and others within the agency to determine client needs, selling concepts, and strategies.
- Write in a variety of styles and maintain consistently high standards of work that will enhance the agency-client relationship.
- Staying current with social media best practices and understanding trends in user behavior, with the ability to apply this knowledge to creating content for brands.
- Integrating a brand’s or campaign’s established guidelines into social content.
- Support senior creatives with developing and executing ideas while continuing to deliver on own projects and assignments
- Complete all assigned work on time and regularly report the status of projects to senior creatives.
- Participate in and contribute to the new business activities of the agency.
Junior Copywriter Skills:
- Demonstrated conceptual ability across range of tactical channels: digital banners, social posts, content, print/ooh, activations, radio.
- Strong understanding of social platforms and ability to produce engaging content on a variety of mediums.
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills, with the ability to tell a compelling story for a brand.
- Ability to understand feedback and incorporate it into work to improve and refine ideas.
- Individual contributor, motivated and self driven.
- Curious and open minded.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Active and confident contributor in meetings
- Completes all IPG compliance courses on time
- An actively positive and collaborative team player.
- Asks questions and seeks out people to learn from.
- Enjoys working with different people who bring new ideas to the table.
Accountability for Results:
- Takes ownership of deliverables and understands the importance of meeting deadlines.
- Resourceful in figuring out how to get projects and tasks done.
- Customer service oriented.
- Proven creative writing talent
- 0 - 2 years of relevant work experience and/or internship experience