Quality Insights Analyst
Quality Insights Analyst
HighPoint’s professionals focus exclusively on helping government agencies and companies implement their most critically strategic initiatives. The role of Quality Insights Analyst contributes to HighPoint through ensuring that customer service representatives are performing against client standards and understanding and reporting customer sentiment, opportunities for improvement in agent and program performance, and areas where additional training or changes to existing training may apply.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to read and understand complex terms and healthcare information.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as call scripts, call quality scorecards, QCM comments, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to identify use of written and spoken grammar.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence and provide effective quality feedback.
- Ability to speak and present effectively before groups of colleagues or employees of the organization.
- Ability to respond to common and complex inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to work within established time frames.
- Ability to speak, communicate, and be understood by customers internal to HighPoint and by external customers and vendors.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram forms.
- Skilled at exhibiting a professional demeanor in communicating.
- Ability to understand and interpret quality monitoring, customer satisfaction, and call center metrics.
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential data.
- Demonstrated flexibility in changing processes and procedures.
- Ability to effectively present information to employees, top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to build and manage customer, vendor, and internal team relationships.
- Review Medicare and/or Marketplace interactions (e.g., phone calls, web chats, written correspondence) to ensure quality standards are met.
- Clearly and consistently document and categorize observations from interaction reviews for trending purposes.
- Provide supplemental insights on consumer sentiment and customer satisfaction indicators.
- Review, research, and respond to feedback from customer service representatives, assigning complex issues or those outside of TQC’s scope to the proper subject matter expert for review and response.
- Read and review communications, trainings, and script updates in a timely manner as they become available.
- Identify trends through interaction and feedback reviews that could translate to the need for additional training for customer service representatives and changes to existing training or scripting or impact customer satisfaction.
- Participate in call-listening sessions to identify trends that could impact training or scripting.
- Participate in feedback meetings to establish and maintain feedback consistencies among the quality analysts. Feedback meetings also serve to address trends identified via the quality review processes.
- Seek and recommend opportunities for process improvements and efficiencies based on feedback and interaction reviews, working in cross-functional teams as needed
- Proficient user of Excel with the ability to efficiently manage data within spreadsheets.
- Strong analytical and communication skills that establish a clear link to operational performance drivers.
- Adhere to deadlines.
- Interact with all levels of organizational personnel and project teams as well as senior leadership.
EDUCATION AND YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- Associates Degree from a two-year college or university and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior healthcare and/or call center experience is preferred.
HighPoint is a growth-oriented firm that provides a unique, differentiated employee culture relative to our Federal market peers. We leverage this growth-oriented and employee-focused culture to attract and retain a higher grade of talent than our peers to be an employer of choice.
HighPoint helps government agencies elevate the citizen experience (CX) by improving the touchpoints through which citizens interact with government. We were founded in 2006 by Ben Lanius with the spirit of transforming how agencies connect with and empower citizens to deliver on mission-critical objectives.
At HighPoint, our focus is on delivering results that matter. We support and modernize our federal customer’s mission critical systems and functions. Agility is at our core: it is the mantra that drives us to succeed. We work quickly, analytically and deliver on agency priorities.
HighPoint is privately held with 300 passionate employees across offices and locations in Indianapolis, Indiana; Baltimore, Maryland; and Herndon, Virginia.
HighPoint Digital, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability or veteran status.
HighPoint Digital, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with HighPoint’s legal duty to furnish information.