Principal Consultant – Ping
The Principal Consultant is responsible for designing, developing, and managing the technical vision and implementation of Herjavec Group’s customer projects and programs. This includes processes and performance against a technical plan. The Principal Consultant will also seek opportunities to identify and mentor other members of the Herjavec Group team. In addition, the Principal Consultant will be accountable for identifying efficiency-generating opportunities such as new architecture models, managed services options, and solutions that leverage customer success.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to share their expertise with customers acting as a trusted advisor for topics within their professional services practice. As such, excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal) are a must. The candidate must also be capable of shifting smoothly between roles as an SME to technical lead as required. This role frequently involves investigating and resolving challenging technical problems, so demonstrated troubleshooting skills are required, along with effective organization skills, the ability to multi-task, and efficient time-management skills.
- Responsible for leading assessments and roadmap discussions with Herjavec Group customers
- Responsible for leading and creating technical architectures for Herjavec Group customers
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate collection and analysis of technical requirements based on critical customer use cases and expectations
- Responsible for generating customer delivery documentation such as technical requirement catalogs, deployment diagrams, and technical strategy presentations
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the technical organization-wide strategies
- Responsible for analyzing results of customer Advisory engagements for identifying critical technical components and strategies required for successful implementation of security roadmaps
- Ensures prioritization of technical efforts and consultant staff toward development and delivery of critical customer outcomes
- Ensures technical strategy alignment of standard customer SDLC (System Development Life Cycles) to Herjavec Group project execution frameworks
- Works closely with project service and or engagement manager to identify key technical requirements, prioritize requirements, catalog requirements, and assign them to project use cases and sprints
- Identifies, qualifies and assesses new and existing customer relationships and opportunities
- Identifies customer’s technical stakeholders, and provides effective training and mentoring to maximize leadership and consulting effectiveness, customer learning and overall project team productivity
- Capable of performing as an Architect or lead Engineer on customer engagements
- 3-5 years experience in one or more product such as PingOne, PingAccess, PingFederate, PingDirectory, Okta and other products
- 3-5 + years experience in implementing single-sign-on and MFA
- 5 + years experience in leading large strategic projects and programs in a technical capacity
- Understanding of Authentication, MFA, SSO, Authorization and Federation concepts
Experience in the below areas is a must of two or more years
- Implementing Ping and/or Okta in full cycle of projects. Including building requirements, designing and architecture, building processes
- Install of PingAccess and PingFederate
- Working with Ping connectors such as Active Directory and more.
- Design and Develop custom integrations.Ping or Okta certifications are assets and will be considered strong candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or qualification in an IT related discipline or equivalent technical and business experience
- Service Delivery management experience with a strong track record on client satisfaction
- Demonstrated experience managing customer relationships and technical leadership
- Excellent customer service, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Proven team player with outstanding interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills.
- Exceptional analytical and process development skills
- Ability to motivate others to perform above normal expectations.
- Ability to manage multiple issues at one time with exceptional follow through
- Experience working remotely and leading virtual projects
- Capability to build strong relationships with customer/partners
- Ability to participate in multiple, simultaneous projects and work streams
- Readiness to travel up to 50% annually