Talent Acquisition Manager
Talent Acquisition Manager
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC - Krakow
About the role:
Talent Acquisition Manager role exists to lead and support the further set up of the established TA team in Krakow to support 25 countries in Europe & Africa in 2022. As a Manager you will be tasked with the further preparation and change management of TA tasks migration, creating a best in class service & TA support. This culture swift requires change management and transformation and will be an important factor in the first 12-18 months of the role. You will manage the TA team (5-10 team members) and is responsible for the migration & standardization of transactional TA tasks: sourcing, screening and selecting the best in class candidates with a great culture fit. The team supports and interacts with hiring managers and local HR Business Partners and candidates across Europe & Africa.
The Manager TA closely works with the project team who is responsible for implementation of Global ATS system in 2022.In this role you will:
- Lead a team of 5-10 team members in Krakow supporting countries in Europe & Africa,
- Hire, develop and evaluate employees and provides for effective staff development opportunities,
- Manage workload and ensure available resources on daily basis,
- Motivate employees via Servant Leadership principles and support in creation of career ladders,
- Support team building among the team and the customers and throughout the TA team,
- Train employees on all TA processes and keep them up to date on changes and ensure compliance,
- Build great relationships with hiring manager and HR Business partners in Europe & Africa,
- Cooperate with peers in other GBS locations world wide,
- Coordinates the migration and ongoing maintenance and pro-actively supports in the development of TA processes.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in TA supporting countries in Europe & Africa,
- Experienced in leading and developing a team,
- Experienced with culture change and continuous improvements,
- Excellent customer focus,
- Ownership, drive and can-do approach,
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment with agile approach,
- Excellent communication skills.
- Company laptop,
- Personal development opportunities and access to online training environments as Herbalife Nutrition University, GoodHabitz and LinkedIn Learning,
- Hybrid work (2 days/week in the Office)
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife products and game corner,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
Who we are:
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries.
Our company offers a culture focused on people, their needs, relationships and career to help expand talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: