Senior Insights and Research Analyst
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Krakow
The Senior Analyst, Global Consumer and Member Insights will be responsible for overseeing the execution and analysis of custom marketing research projects from inception through reporting, with some supervision on design and analytics. This includes the drafting, programming and analysis of research reports, complete with recommendations. Sr. Analyst will communicate and work closely with business partners and cross functional teams both internally and externally to effectively execute insights projects.
- Assist with the design development of questionnaires and moderator guidelines to ensure the necessary data is captured,
- Program surveys within various software available,
- Conducting in-depth data analyses using traditional and advanced methods,
- Build relationships with external partners,
- Assist with report creation, including writing, analysis, chart/table creation in Excel or PowerPoint,
- With direction and support, assist with writing questions for survey questionnaires,
- Able to effectively problem solve logistical issues and adjust on the fly,
- Proactively identify issues and suggest solution on how to make projects run more smoothly.
- 3-5 years relevant work experience,
- Able to manage multiple projects, ideally with high levels of data and detail,
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills – strong in Excel & PowerPoint,
- Experience in questionnaire design,
- Experience in compiling information and putting together reports,
- Experience in data analysis and with data analysis tools/programs.
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills,
- Strong survey programming skills,
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills,
- Personal accountability and strong work ethics.
- Bachelor's Degree (Business, Marketing, Research).
- Company laptop,
- Personal development opportunities,
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife products and game corner,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries.
Our company offers a culture focused on your career to help you expand your talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: