Change Control Specialist - EMEA
Change Control Analyst - EMEA
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Krakow
About the role:
This position is within the EMEA Change Control department which manages the regional set-ups and maintenance of non-product SKU’s as well as the maintenance of product SKU’s (Agile managed) during the entire Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), including Bill of Material (BoM’s).
In this role you will:
- Oversee the daily non product SKU: AOP (Art of Promotions - shaker cups, etc.); LIT (Literature Items - booklets, etc.) configuration and implementation (Oracle HMS database);
- Coordinate and oversee changes for Oracle Inventory database implementation; including change history, reason for change, revision and configuration control prior to implementing changes;
- Manage the change control process to ensure that accurate and updated information is communicated correctly and timely within the Change Control & Material Systems teams;
- Manage product launches in Oracle with Marketing, Project Management Organization, Distribution, Supply Chain Planning, Finance and Country Distribution Centers and other stakeholders;
- Maintain and manage Herbalife’s change control policies and procedures;
- Support in troubleshooting level 1 requests from IT and business users to obtain immediate resolutions in Oracle database issues.
- 1-3 years of work in international environment in Master Data Control, Change Management, Product Lifecycle Management or Supply Chain Management;
- Oracle E-Business Suite or Oracle Cloud, Oracle Agile experience;
- Proficient user of Excel, MS Office and other data/reporting tools;
- Fluent in English, verbally and in writing;
- Strong customer focus and result oriented;
- Ability to communicate with cross functional contacts and different levels.
- Company laptop,
- Personal development opportunities,
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife products and game corner,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries.
Our company offers a culture focused on your career to help you expand your talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: