HR Expert with German
HR Expert with German
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Krakow
About the role:
The role exists to provide active support to the HR Services Manager and EMEA HR team. You will interact with local HR Managers, HR Business Partners and HR Admins across Europe & Africa and provide customer service to Herbalife Nutrition employees and managers. You will serve as the point of contact for potential, current, and former employees, providing them with the help they need in the following processes: Onboarding & Offboarding, Benefits Administration, Learning and Development Administration, Rewards Administration, Personnel records maintenance, Data Management, Reporting & Analytics.
In this role you will:
- Support transition and transformation project, support establishing HR Services team in Kraków;
- Take ownership for transition of Germany - knowledge transfer, preparation of all process documentation, daily operational support, building relationship with key stakeholders and external service providers;
- Support automation and digitalization projects;
- Prepare required HR Documentation (employment contracts, contract amendments; including preparation, collecting signatures and archiving electronically);
- Complete the correspondence with all internal and external contacts in a professional and timely manner as requested.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the Human Resources area in Shared Service environment (Employee Lifecycle, HR Operations, HR Admin, Tier 1 or Tier 2);
- Experience in transition projects;
- Fluent German and English speaker (min. C1 level);
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook), Visio of advantage;
- Excellent organizational and planning;
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Company laptop,
- Personal development opportunities,
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife products and game corner,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries.
Our company offers a culture focused on your career to help you expand your talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: