Manager, Direct Sourcing & Category Management EMEA
Manager, Direct Sourcing & Category Management EMEA
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Krakow
You will be responsible for managing various categories of direct spend commodities as well as having responsibility for sourcing raw materials across all of our EMEA contract manufacturers. As the corporate expert for specific global commodities, you will be a contact person for supplier communication, pricing and strategic commodity supply decision making. In addition, you will be expected to utilize your knowledge to enhance and leverage Herbalife's buying power to source materials required for Herbalife's products at external contract manufacturers at a competitive rate, and streamline material use across key finished goods suppliers striving for harmonization and standardization of work processes and material usage across various sites globally.
- Lead cross-functional teams focused on integrating and optimizing the global supply chain for complex commodities or commodity groups across world-wide locations.
- Drive long term strategies for cross-functional teams to generate supply chain improvement and efficiencies through the optimization of processes, designs, materials and suppliers.
- Reduce components cost on a regular basis and be accountable for realizing $500M - $1MM in related cost savings or cost avoidance per calendar year.
- Develop business plans and multi-year strategies with key strategic supplier partners to foster product and supply chain innovation and proactively introduce new technologies utilizing key partners and prospects’ full capabilities including contract manufacturing partners in EMEA region.
- Support Research & Development through conceptualization and development of new products by providing formula component costing, commodity expertise and supply chain risk assessments.
- Negotiate and execute supply agreements with favorable terms to Herbalife including direct sourcing intervention in raw materials sources by our contract manufacturers in EMEA looking at alternative possible business models we operate with.
- Track market conditions for key commodities and work proactively with suppliers and with finished goods manufacturers to minimize potential cost increases and realize potential cost savings.
- Access and engage executive level contacts at suppliers garnering support for mutual global supply chain initiatives and objectives.
- Lead two-way communication with suppliers in global commodities to ensure challenges and issues receive appropriate response and resolution.
- Collaborate with internal business units to support long term corporate sourcing strategies.
- Influence contract manufacturers sourcing strategies and develop joint business continuity plans.
- B.S. Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or related field.
- 7 to 10 years of purchasing and procurement experience, of which at least 3 years is specifically in sourcing or category management.
- RM (Raw Material) sourcing experience is a must.
- Experience in contract manufacturing is a big plus.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Demonstrated record of exceeding goals in cost savings and supplier performance.
- Experience working in an environment where Sourcing is an influencer rather than a decision maker.
- Strong understanding of Sourcing best practices and strategies to execute opportunities for cost savings, risk mitigation and innovation.
- Strong strategic and analytical skills to develop complex, multi-year strategic business plans for innovation in global commodities.
- Well-developed understanding of contract development and negotiation.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with executive presence.
- Recognized business acumen with global savvy and cultural sensitivity.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships and strategic alliances.
- Ability to motivate teams and suppliers to meet strategic objectives.
- Solid mentoring and coaching skills.
- Strong business ethics.
- Company laptop,
- Personal development opportunities,
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife products and game corner,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries. Herbalife is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with more than 9,500 employees and millions of customers. The company reported net sales of $5.5 billion in 2020.
Our company offers a culture focused on your career to help you expand your talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: