Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Krakow
About the role:
The Medical Reviewer is a dynamic position that combines the medical case assessment capabilities of advanced healthcare professional with exceptional communication skills to support the Global Consumer Safety department in relaying findings/conclusions and recommendations in response to global adverse event matters and health or product inquiries.
In this role you will:
- Conduct comprehensive medical assessments on AE cases received globally and communicates findings, conclusions, and/or recommendations,
- Organize pertinent medical research for collaborative projects including literature publications and internal product safety reviews,
- Help create global employee scripting and training regarding health-related complaints or questions,
- Assist with literature responses/rebuttals,
- Assist with data trend reviews and recommendations,
- Assist with label changes, reviews, and recommendations,
- Help with consumer responses and Q&As,
- Assist with complaint risk analyses and CAPA collaboration,
- Assist in monitoring, reviewing, and summarizing global regulatory changes related to pharmacovigilance.
- Graduate-level health care degree: Medical Doctor, PA (Physician’s Assistant), or NP (Nurse Practitioner) with regional proficiency equivalence,
- Currently Licensed in one of the fields described above with relevant experience/expertise in drug safety, nutrition, and/or botanical science.
- 3 years experience with direct patient care (post-graduate/as licensed healthcare professional), comprehensive case review consulting, principal research investigator, and/or comparable experience.
- fluent written and verbal in English and Russian,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in addition to the ability to effectively relay information to diverse medical/scientific or regulatory audiences as well as consumers,
- Efficiently search and interpret research data from peer-reviewed literature.
- Experience with safety databases, clinical trials, and/or bio/medical laboratory research and/or regulatory science/regulatory affairs,
- Microsoft Excel and Word proficiency as well as Adobe Acrobat proficiency,
- Professional experience in integrative health care setting (incorporating alternative or complementary health care options with conventional therapies),
- Multi-disciplinary clinical practice experience,
- Peer-reviewed publication(s),
- Bachelor’s degree or work experience in nutritional science, biostatistics, public health, or other relevant areas of emphasis (in addition to the terminal degree).
- Company laptop,
- Personal development opportunities and access to online training environments as Herbalife Nutrition University, GoodHabitz and LinkedIn Learning,
- Hybrid work (2 days/week in the Office)
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife products and game corner,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
Who we are:
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries.
Our company offers a culture focused on people, their needs, relationships and career to help expand talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: