Intern in HR Services
Intern in HR Services
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Krakow
This position will be a part of newly established HR Services Centre in Krakow supporting Europe & Africa regions. As an intern you will work individually and as a team of the assigned process team for EMEA dedicated countries, under supervision of mentor and/or senior staff.
- Supporting administrative & operational HR tasks during transition in EMEA region;
- Collecting the data / information from the region to support knowledge transfer sessions;
- Collecting templates and drafts of the documents to build the matrix of Employee documentation prepared by HR Services team;
- Preparation of digital forms and EE documentation to improve HR processes (Adobe or DocuSign);
- Participating in knowledge transfer sessions;
- Preparation of process documentation – process maps, flows, SOPs (Standard Operation Procedure); updating existing process
documentation, if needed;
- Supporting ad‐hoc tasks, i.e. system updates, data clean ups and audits, reports, automation and digitalization projects.
- Any experience in HR administration, HR Operations, Employee Lifecycle, Reporting & Analytics area will be an advantage;
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in HR or HR related fields;
- Some knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Communicate effectively, both written & verbally in English (at least B2 level);
- Knowledge of any additional European language will be an advantage;
- Able to work on their own and with virtual teams in collaborative situations, with the getting things done approach;
- Open-minded, customer oriented and positive.
- Company laptop,
- Personal development opportunities and access to online training environments as Herbalife Nutrition University, GoodHabitz and LinkedIn Learning,
- International environment,
- Bonuses and MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), entertainment events and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife products and game corner,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries. Herbalife is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with more than 9,500 employees and millions of customers. The company reported net sales of $5.5 billion in 2020.
Our company offers a culture focused on your career to help you expand your talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: