Facilities Maintenance Coordinator
Facilities Maintenance Coordinator
Responsible for the maintenance of all facilities and building being used by Herbalife Nutrition and fulfilment of Walk in/Pick up orders in Accra Sales centre. He/She will be responsible for ensuring that safety is met in line with Herbalife Policies in Ghana operations. He will oversee pick and pack team for Walk in/Pick up orders in Accra Sales centre and 3rd Party warehouse reps.
- Support and coordinate 3rd Party Staff with Warehouse Operations to ensure accurate picking and packing,
- Monitor and control inventory of office supplies,
- Monitor and ensure warehouse shop floor and sales center is always clean, and all products stored in their designated locators,
- Supervise cleaning staff to ensure sales center, warehouse and offices are always clean,
- Ensure compliance to all EMEA health and safety policies,
- Responsible for physical destruction process for scrap/disposal items according to disposal procedure, and in collaboration with responsible authority,
- Responsible for optimum utilization of equipment and regular maintenance,
- Support and coordinate Walk In/Pick up order picking staff, to ensure accurate picking and packing,
- Responsible for scheduling maintenance and servicing for office equipment (excluding IT) – AC, Building, Lighting,
- Assuring the premises meet with health and safety requirements/ protocols – including cleaning of all floors and surfaces,
- Partner the HR function with regards to Health and Safety and the wellbeing of employees; management of on- site risk assessments and trainings assuring alignment with the H&S Policy,
- Overall management of the Fire Evacuation process & associated awareness and training,
- Management of Office Security protocols in partnership with the Building Facilities Manager.
Are you the colleague we are searching for?
- Minimum of 4years experience in facilities management or site maintenance as well as health and safety procedures as mandatory,
- At least 2 years experience as a team leader and a good team player,
- Ability to use Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Powerpoint,
- Attention to details,
- Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills,
- Deliver high standard work.
- Medical aid;
- Pension fund;
- Meal Allowance;
- Travel Allowance;
- Personal development opportunities;
- International environment;
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes;
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries. Herbalife is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with more than 9,500 employees and millions of customers. The company reported net sales of $4.9 billion in 2019.
Our company offers a culture focused on your career to help you expand your talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: