Regulatory Support Administrator (temporary contract)
Regulatory Support Administrator
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Krakow
In this position, you will be a part of the Global Regulatory Affairs Department and you will support the team in a variety of administrative tasks. You will work with several domestic and international departments that are necessary for the completion of all printed components of Herbalife products. This is a great opportunity to start your regulatory journey!
- Developing a broad range of product lifecycle changes for multiple countries in the EMEA region, from the planning of the draft preparation up to the implementation of the change on the product artwork in the applicable database, ensuring their regulatory compliance prior to printing,
- Providing support and source data to country specialists concerned with preparing applications to the Regulatory Authorities and with other regulatory assignments and tasks depends on the current projects,
- Ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of the delegated tasks completion,
- Maintaining and updating product databases,
- Communicating to the direct supervisor any potential changes that could improve efficiencies within and outside of the Regulatory Support Administrator role,
- Carrying out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical, and professional manner,
- Effective interfaces by e-mail, telephone, and in-person with the global regulatory compliance team, business leadership, marketing contacts, manufacturers, and other departments daily with regards to all aspects of the product artwork development.
- Bachelor’s degree in nutrition, biology, chemistry, food science, project/product management, administration, or related field preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- PC skills (email, word-processing, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Detail-oriented approach
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is a requirement
- Fluency in a second language preferred
- Previous industrial placement or related work experience preferred, but not required.
- Company laptop/Remote desktop,
- Working from Home possibilities,
- Attractive salary, bonuses, and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events, and many others,
- Flexible working hours,
- International environment,
- Very good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife products,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Personal development opportunities,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills, and training sessions.
Who are we?
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight management, and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries. Herbalife is a publicly-traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with more than 9,500 employees and millions of customers. The company reported net sales of $4.9 billion in 2019.
Our company offers a culture focused on your career to help you expand your talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: