Oracle SCM Applications Analyst
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Krakow
- Requirements gathering and scope definition with non-technical Business User;
- Verification of feasibility of Business User’s request functionality and business rules based on existing technical systems and data structures;
- Ability to create and present key requirements artifacts:
- Scope Documents
- Use Cases
- Detailed Specification of Key Business Rules
- Activity Diagrams
- Business Process Mapping Diagrams and Documentation
- Application Gap analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, Fluent in English;
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Application configurations;
- In depth experience with Oracle Applications modules related to the Supply Chain and Shipment Execution process;
- Strong knowledge of the AIM Methodology;
- Proficiency with SQL based queries;
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Visio, and Primavera;
- Able to self-motivate and self-manage;
- Eager to learn new technology or processes ;
- Passionate about logistics automation;
- Availability after hours to handle issues in the assigned area.
- Company laptop,
- Personal development opportunities,
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife products and game corner,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries. Herbalife is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with more than 9,500 employees and millions of customers. The company reported net sales of $4.9 billion in 2019.
Our company offers a culture focused on your career to help you expand your talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: