Business Intelligence & Sales Analyst
Business Intelligence Analyst
Herbalife Nutrition Warsaw
About the role:
As a Business Intelligence Analyst you will undertake detailed reporting and analysis activities to measure performance, draw conclusions and make recommendations in order to assist Country Director, Sales and Marketing teams to support business growth. Combining business acumen and technical knowledge to provide key insights to the Poland, Czechia and Slovakia.
In this role you will:
- Mine data across the business using complex tools, software (MicroStrategy);
- Design and develop ad-hoc reports and dashboards proactively or when required;
- Analyze sales and marketing metrics and insights to find requested information or to identify business development opportunities;
- Interpret and effectively communicate findings to others in the organization in a simple, clear, user-friendly forms easy to understand;
- Provide input and recommendations proactively;
- Liaise with Country Director, business managers and other colleagues;
- Excellent working knowledge of Business Intelligence software, preferably MicroStrategy;
- Experience in working with complex data sets providing analytical insight;
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office, including expert level of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint;
- Very good command of English (spoken and written), Czech or Slovak as an advantage;
- Good team player with the ability to quickly build strong effective working relationships across a geographically diverse business;
- Ability to communicate complex ideas simply;
- Adaptable, with a positive and flexible attitude to a complex, changing environment;
- Readiness to work and travel 2-4 weekends during the year.
- Company laptop,
- Working from Home possibilities,
- Personal development opportunities,
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses, and benefits package including Medicover medical package, Multisport, private insurance, entertainment events, and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife food & drinks,
- No dress code,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills, and training sessions.
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries.
Our company offers a culture focused on people, their needs, relationships and career to help expand talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: