Administrative Client Support Specialist
RELAXED WORK ENVIRONMENT, DEDICATED TEAM, & GROWING COMPANY
What You’ll Do:
The Accounts Specialist will be responsible for working with the Regional Sales Managers and customers by providing account related services. You will facilitate customer requests, particularly as it relates to account updates and software licensing changes. Account Specialists are driven by the following competencies: Customer Service, Data Integrity, Detail Orientation and Quality. Responsibilities include:
- Provide service to customers via telephone and email regarding account updates and questions.
- Update and maintain correct account information such as billing details, contact information, and any special agreements.
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on product licensing, sales policies, and procedures.
- Create and manage customer license codes in the CRM database with high level of accuracy while adhering to order specifications and company policies when creating license keys.
- Review submitted orders for accuracy.
- Create new sale and upgrade invoices.
- Assist with export license requests
- Assist Regional Sales Managers with developing customer quotes for software sales.
- Perform additional projects and duties as assigned by management.
- Four-year degree is strongly preferred
- Minimum of one-year experience in Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Minimum one-year customer service experience required.
- Must be able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, resourceful, and reliable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Quick learner
- Pleasant disposition with a customer service focus
- Interdepartmental/team collaboration skills
- Able to work at a keyboard for 80% of the day.
HelpSystems is passionate about making life easier for modern organizations and improving the lives of our customers. As a seven-time Star Tribune Top Workplace we are dedicated to making our employees happy by offering great benefits, fun company culture, and transparency from our leadership team. When working at HelpSystems you will have the opportunity for an upbeat office environment with A LOT of perks, such as professional development, equity program, employee recognition programs, and more!
Check out our website to learn more about HelpSystems and apply by visiting https://www.helpsystems.com/about/careers.
You can also check us out at https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-HelpSystems-EI_IE427503.11,22.htm
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.