RELAXED WORK ENVIRONMENT, DEDICATED TEAM, & GROWING COMPANY
What You’ll Do:
As a Scrum Master within our organization, you will use the Agile Scrum framework to guide our product development teams toward successful planning, execution and completion of product releases. You will ensure the Scrum ceremonies are performed and the Scrum artifacts are produced and maintained. You will teach Scrum and coach the development teams and the Development Managers; additionally, you will work with the development managers towards continuous improvements for adopting Agile-Scrum for the development teams. Being part of the Product Development team at HelpSystems offers you the opportunity to work in a progressive and growing organization while partnering with various members of the global team to drive the company’s total rewards strategy. You will thrive in this team if you enjoy fast-pace, variety, team collaboration, interacting with employees, learning new things, and improving programs and processes:
- Guide and coach the Scrum Teams and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and adopt agile value driven processes.
- Ensure that team members understand release objectives in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
- Actively work to remove impediments that slow any aspect of the development team’s efforts.
- Encourage team accountability, self-organization, and empowerment.
- Collaborate with the development managers to assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity.
- Facilitate regular and effective daily stand ups, iteration wrap ups and project retrospectives for the product release.
- Participate in product release planning and sprint planning meeting to understand scope of the release.
- Administer Project Management tools for project tracking (Product Releases), Reporting, and timesheet management for the development team members.
- Organize Sprint wrap up meetings and also supervise creation and distribution of iteration wrap up reports for distribution; maintain relevant metrics for development and testing efforts for both release and iterations.
- Organize and facilitate Sprint Retrospectives which generate new ideas for process improvement.
- Identify, make transparent, and help to manage the team to manage task dependencies between offshore and onshore teams, as required.
- Continuously work to improve performance and productivity of the assigned resources for a release
- Collaborate with the development managers in continuous improvement efforts for the product development groups.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- 3+ years of Agile Scrum experience. Training and Scrum Master certification (CSM) strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the Agile /Scrum process.
- Strong knowledge of the software development processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience with agile process tools such as Jira, Rally, Version One, etc.
- Proven success with leading multiple, distributed product development teams.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- Ability to maintain and encourage a high level of energy and engagement.
- Ability to be a servant leader for the scrum teams.
HelpSystems is passionate about making life easier for modern organizations and improving the lives of our customers. As a seven-time Star Tribune Top Workplace we are dedicated to making our employees happy by offering great benefits, fun company culture, and transparency from our leadership team. When working at HelpSystems you will have the opportunity for an upbeat office environment with A LOT of perks, such as professional development, equity program, employee recognition programs, and more!
Check out our website to learn more about HelpSystems and apply by visiting https://www.helpsystems.com/about/careers.
You can also check us out at https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-HelpSystems-EI_IE427503.11,22.htm
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.