Service Desk Technical Intern
What You’ll Do:
As the Service Desk Technician Intern, you will provide entry level technical support to end users on a variety of issues. You will be involved in inventory tracking and maintenance. You will prepare and deploy workstations for users. You will assist onsite and remote users by phone and email.
- Passionate about starting a career in IT
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT Management or similar field
- Excellent with providing top notch customer service
- Detail oriented and productive without compromising quality
- Able to work in a team environment with a variety of professionals while also working independently with minimal supervision
Why work for HelpSystems?
HelpSystems is passionate about making life easier for modern organizations and improving the lives of our customers. As a seven-time Star Tribune Top Workplace we are dedicated to making our employees happy by offering great benefits, fun company culture, and transparency from our leadership team. When working at HelpSystems you will have the opportunity for an upbeat office environment with A LOT of perks, such as professional development, equity program, employee recognition programs, and more!
Check out our website to learn more about HelpSystems and apply by visiting https://www.helpsystems.com/about/careers.
You can also check us out at https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-HelpSystems-EI_IE427503.11,22.htm
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.