QA Engineer (Mid - Senior)
HelpSystems Armenia is looking for a QA Engineer who will be responsible for testing of client-server based applications and Windows computer software.
- Write test plans and test cases throughout the development life cycle;
- Ensure test plans, thoroughly cover all requirements and use cases;
- Plan, schedule and perform manual and automated software tests;
- Develop automated regression test suites using automated testing tools;
- Foster a continuous improvement approach to QA activities;
- Work closely with software developers to perform early testing on components prior to integration builds;
- Manage defect tracking; monitor and report results;
- Report QA status, as appropriate, to keep project stakeholders informed on deliverables and timelines.
- Excellent knowledge of English language, both communication and technical level;
- BS in Computer Science or a related field;
- At least 3 year of experience in Software QA Engineering with solid progression in responsibility;
- Working knowledge of Windows Server and Desktop environments;
- Solid knowledge of the quality assurance techniques, testing concepts, methodologies and tools;
- Expert ability to apply quality assurance knowledge to in-depth testing and test plans;
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to investigate and research multiple sources;
- Excellent interpersonal and oral/ written communications skills;
- Expert ability to apply concepts of unit, system, regression, product, integration and acceptance testing;
- Good knowledge of Exploratory testing techniques
- Experience in any scripting languages (Perl, Python, Bash, etc.);
- Experience in SQL databases and queries is a big plus;
- Broad experience in using different test automation tools (ex. Jmeter, Selenium Webdriver, TestComplete, etc);
- An ability to quickly adapt and learn new testing tools;
- Good understanding of automation testing concepts, principles.
What sets you apart:
- Experience working with virtualized environments like VMWare and Hyper-V;
- Advanced knowledge of system development life cycle, methodology and testing;
- Experience with any of these technologies: AWS, Azure, SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics or other CRM, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server
- Experience working in Agile scrum teams
- Experience working in a geographically distributed team with remote offices and teammates.
Remuneration / SalaryHighly competitive, depending on the previous experience and skills, plus benefit packages, including medical insurance, trainings, sport activities and a relaxation massage.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran
or disability status.