RELAXED WORK ENVIRONMENT, DEDICATED TEAM, & GROWING COMPANY
What You’ll Do:
HelpSystems is searching for an engineer to join the team to work on the development of our security products. This position focuses on developing features for products in the cloud for our Identity Governance & Administration (IGA) business.
- Develop new and innovative features and enhance them for our identity security product.
- Debug code to find reported problems and fix them.
- Write unit tests to make sure that all the possible scenarios are covered.
- Learn and apply best practices of software engineering.
- Work with the team to groom the new features by understanding the use cases.
- Take active part in estimation meetings to propose level of efforts for new features.
- Work closely with software development and QA engineers in the team to roll out high quality features on a regular basis.
- Meet individual project deadlines and deliverables.
- At least 4 years of working experience in Java.
- Experience in Angular using TypeScript.
- Good knowledge about web technologies including HTML, Java Script, CSS, REST, Bootstrap, Tomcat or IIS etc.
- Exposure to database systems like Postgres, SQL Server, or Oracle etc.
- Advanced knowledge of object-oriented design and design patterns.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Interest and ability to learn new technologies and products
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English. Also, ability to work with remote team members in the US and other countries.
HelpSystems is passionate about making life easier for modern organizations and improving the lives of our customers. As a seven-time Star Tribune Top Workplace we are dedicated to making our employees happy by offering great benefits, fun company culture, and transparency from our leadership team. When working at HelpSystems you will have the opportunity for an upbeat office environment with A LOT of perks, such as professional development, equity program, employee recognition programs, and more!
Check out our website to learn more about HelpSystems and apply by visiting https://www.helpsystems.com/about/careers.
You can also check us out at https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-HelpSystems-EI_IE427503.11,22.htm
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.