Entry Level Sales Representative
RELAXED WORK ENVIRONMENT, DEDICATED TEAM, & GROWING COMPANY
What You’ll Do:
This position is responsible for supporting the growth of HelpSystems’ customer base through lead generation campaigns. This includes following up on various marketing generated leads as well as direct dial campaigns that provide a prospect stream for Regional Sales Managers. This entry-level position is paid base salary plus commissions with exciting career growth opportunities in sales or marketing:
- Lead generation for new software and services
- Calling campaigns targeted towards new customer acquisition
- Cross-sell referrals
- Manage current customer license transfer and upgrade communication, negotiation and processing
- Set-up product overview demos for customers needing education on their licensed software
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, sales, marketing, or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Self-driven, motivated, and results-oriented
- Ability to influence and persuade others with an emphasis on relationship-building
- Ability to professionally represent the company and its products
- Excellent customer service skills
- Telesales and/or telemarketing experience preferred
HelpSystems is passionate about making life easier for modern organizations and improving the lives of our customers. As a seven-time Star Tribune Top Workplace we are dedicated to making our employees happy by offering great benefits, fun company culture, and transparency from our leadership team. When working at HelpSystems you will have the opportunity for an upbeat office environment with A LOT of perks, such as professional development, equity program, employee recognition programs, and more!
Check out our website to learn more about HelpSystems and apply by visiting https://www.helpsystems.com/about/careers.
You can also check us out at https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-HelpSystems-EI_IE427503.11,22.htm
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.