RELAXED WORK ENVIRONMENT, DEDICATED TEAM, & GROWING COMPANY
What You’ll Do:
This position is responsible for the planning, installation, implementation, and training of HelpSystems Systems Management software solutions for customers, specifically for our Robot and MPG brands:
- Deliver complex software implementation projects from contract acceptance through to Go Live.
- Guide customers through best practice processes to help ensure successful adoption of solution.
- Work closely with assigned Project Manager to ensure accurate description of services to be provided including estimate of effort and date of completion.
- Create high level acceptance test plans to confirm solution functionality and demonstrate functionality to customer.
- Configure and document software settings and deployment architecture to meet HelpSystems and customer requirements.
- Resolve any identified issues or concerns related to the software implementation.
- Document and escalate complex issues to Support.
- Train end users, answer software questions, and provide training aids.
- Work collaboratively to assess impact of change requests for effort estimation and capacity planning purposes.
- Provide communication of task status to Project Manager through regular status reporting and other presentation vehicles.
- Assist in the monitoring of project-related issues or escalations (of an urgent or high priority nature) and build response strategies and actions to address issues.
- Travel up to and sometimes more than 25% to customer locations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A four-year degree is preferred. Equivalent work experience and accreditations will be considered
- 5+ years of IBM i Administration experience
- 5+ years of High Availability (HA) experience
- 5+ years of experience implementing and supporting software products.
- Confident and positive attitude in facing complex organizations and processes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail and quality.
- Effective interpersonal and professional communication skills, both verbal and written. Builds strong customer relationships through responsiveness and expertise.
- Strong presentation skills. Comfortable leading a small group through discovery workshops and training sessions.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects and responsibilities.
HelpSystems is passionate about making life easier for modern organizations and improving the lives of our customers. As a seven-time Star Tribune Top Workplace we are dedicated to making our employees happy by offering great benefits, fun company culture, and transparency from our leadership team. When working at HelpSystems you will have the opportunity for an upbeat office environment with A LOT of perks, such as professional development, equity program, employee recognition programs, and more!
Check out our website to learn more about HelpSystems and apply by visiting https://www.helpsystems.com/about/careers.
You can also check us out at https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-HelpSystems-EI_IE427503.11,22.htm
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.