RELAXED WORK ENVIRONMENT, DEDICATED TEAM, & GROWING COMPANY
What You’ll Do:
As a technical consultant, your primary responsibility will be to provide world-class solutions to customers and prospects. This role will include the following responsibilities:
- Perform training to customers so they can take full advantage of our product features.
- Deliver professional services to ensure successful product implementations for our customers.
- Perform training for HelpSystems’ business partners so they can effectively provide technical services and support for our products to their customers.
- Conduct product demos and proof-of-concepts (POCs) to prospective customers, demonstrating how our products can solve their challenges and meet their unique needs.
- Provide technical responses to RFIs and RFPs as needed by the sales team to win opportunities. Ensure RFP’s are coordinated and responded to in a timely manner.
- Help to determine the amount of training and consulting services that a customer needs to effectively implement our products. Work with the sales team to generate quotes and statements of work (SOWs) for these services.
- Ensure our Customer Life Cycle is being implemented, looking for ways to continuously enhance our customer experience.
- Provide feedback and enhancement requests to the R&D team on how to improve our product(s) to better serve our customers and expand market share.
- Help perform technical comparisons against our main competitor’s products to build “battlecards” for our sales team.
- Attend trade shows as needed with the marketing and sales team members to promote our products.
- Post articles, tips and techniques on our knowledge base as needed.
- Always conduct self in a professional manner and adhere to HelpSystems procedures and policies.
- Always demonstrate a high level of integrity, honesty and customer service when interacting with HelpSystems’ employees, prospects and customers.
What Sets You Apart
- Previous experience with MFT products and/or scripting experience.
- Programming experience
- CISSP and/or additional security certifications
- EDI experience with translations and data mapping
- SQL experience – language and experience with the major flavors including Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostegreSQL, and DB2Strong
- Ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights and recommendations
- Strong organizational and communication skills
HelpSystems is passionate about making life easier for modern organizations and improving the lives of our customers. As a seven-time Star Tribune Top Workplace we are dedicated to making our employees happy by offering great benefits, fun company culture, and transparency from our leadership team. When working at HelpSystems you will have the opportunity for an upbeat office environment with A LOT of perks, such as professional development, equity program, employee recognition programs, and more!
Check out our website to learn more about HelpSystems and apply by visiting https://www.helpsystems.com/about/careers.
You can also check us out at https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-HelpSystems-EI_IE427503.11,22.htm
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.