Semi-Senior QA Engineer
RELAXED WORK ENVIRONMENT, DEDICATED TEAM, & GROWING COMPANY
What You’ll Do:
This person is responsible for manual and automated testing of client-server based applications. The ideal candidate has a strong desire for excellence, with confidence in their expertise.
- Write test plans and test cases throughout the development life cycle
- Ensure test plans, thoroughly cover all requirements and use cases
- Plan, schedule and perform manual and automated software tests
- Develop automated regression test suites using automated testing tools
- Foster a continuous improvement approach to QA activities
- Work closely with software developers to perform early testing on components prior to integration builds
- Manage defect tracking; monitor and report results
- Monitor and maintain daily automated Regression runs
- Report QA status, as appropriate, to keep project stakeholders informed on deliverables and timeline
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers
- Undertake any other assignments for which the company’s management may request your participation from time to time
- Excellent knowledge of English language, both at a communication and technical level
- At least 2+ years of experience as a QA Engineer with solid progression in responsibility
- Development capability in at least one development language with the ability to automate test cases (Python preferred).
- Knowledge of automation frameworks (Selenium preferred).
- Have continuous integration experience (Jenkins preferred).
- QA experience in creation of test cases, tests plans, and execution
- Experience in testing Web Services
- Experience in Agile and Scrum
- Experience in SQL, making queries
- Experience in software versioning GIT/SVN
- Knowing design patterns is preferred
- Having experience in performance testing is preferred
- Knowledge of Windows operating system
HelpSystems is passionate about making life easier for modern organizations and improving the lives of our customers. As a seven-time Star Tribune Top Workplace we are dedicated to making our employees happy by offering great benefits, fun company culture, and transparency from our leadership team. When working at HelpSystems you will have the opportunity for an upbeat office environment with A LOT of perks, such as professional development, equity program, employee recognition programs, and more!
Check out our website to learn more about HelpSystems and apply by visiting https://www.helpsystems.com/about/careers.
You can also check us out at https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-HelpSystems-EI_IE427503.11,22.htm
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.