RELAXED WORK ENVIRONMENT, DEDICATED TEAM, & GROWING COMPANY
What You’ll Do:
This position is responsible for the planning, installation, implementation, and training of HelpSystems software solutions for customers:
- Get involved in the analysis, implementation and evolution of projects of Monitoring Services and Business Processes, Logical Security Audit in large customers throughout Spain and Europe.
- Collaborate in certification programs and training of our solutions to partners and customers
- Provide support to Partners in the implementation and quality control of projects at the international level.
- Fluent English and Spanish (capability to speak other languages such as French or Italian highly preferred).
- Computer Engineering or Telecommunications (related to careers)
- Availability to travel periodically but not continuously.
- Knowledge in other operating systems such as Windows, Unix, OS / 400 and so forth
- Knowledge in communication and network environments
- Knowledge in databases (SQLServer, Oracle, DB2, PostGreSQL etc.)
- Driving license.
HelpSystems is passionate about making life easier for modern organizations and improving the lives of our customers. As a seven-time Star Tribune Top Workplace we are dedicated to making our employees happy by offering great benefits, fun company culture, and transparency from our leadership team. When working at HelpSystems you will have the opportunity for an upbeat office environment with A LOT of perks, such as professional development, equity program, employee recognition programs, and more!
Check out our website to learn more about HelpSystems and apply by visiting https://www.helpsystems.com/about/careers.
You can also check us out at https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-HelpSystems-EI_IE427503.11,22.htm
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.