RPA Technical Consultant
RELAXED WORK ENVIRONMENT, DEDICATED TEAM, & GROWING COMPANY
What You’ll Do:
This position is responsible for the planning, installation, implementation, and training of Robot Process Automation (RPA) HelpSystems software solutions for customers:
- Deliver complex RPA implementation projects from contract acceptance through Go Live.
- Use best practices to create, document, and propose a “To Be” solution which meets customer’s goals.
- Develop and maintain accurate (written) end-to-end knowledge of customer business processes and applicable procedures, bot “As Is” and “To Be”.
- Work closely with assigned Project Manager to ensure accurate description of services to be provided including estimate of effort and date of completion.
- Create high level acceptance test plans to confirm solution functionality and demonstrate functionality to customer.
- Configure and document software settings to meet customer requirements.
- Audit and validate data conversion (as needed) to ensure data integrity.
- Document and escalate complex issues to Support.
- Train end users and answer software questions and provide training aids.
- Assist in the monitoring of project-related issues or escalations (of an urgent or high priority nature) and build response strategies and actions to address issues.
- Travel to customers implementations in national and international locations up to 10% a year (Three weeks per year approximately).
- 2+ years of experience implementing and supporting software products.
- Systems engineering students or similar, three years completed or more of the career.
- RPA or background of software development (preferable C #, VB, .Net, etc.)
- Knowledge in other operating systems such as Windows, Unix, OS / 400 and so forth
- Knowledge in communication and network environments
- Knowledge in databases (SQLServer, Oracle, DB2, PostGreSQL etc.)
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail and quality.
- Effective interpersonal and professional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Confident and positive attitude in facing complex organizations and processes.
- Strong presentation skills. Comfortable leading training sessions.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
HelpSystems is passionate about making life easier for modern organizations and improving the lives of our customers. As a seven-time Star Tribune Top Workplace we are dedicated to making our employees happy by offering great benefits, fun company culture, and transparency from our leadership team. When working at HelpSystems you will have the opportunity for an upbeat office environment with A LOT of perks, such as professional development, equity program, employee recognition programs, and more!
Check out our website to learn more about HelpSystems and apply by visiting https://www.helpsystems.com/about/careers.
You can also check us out at https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-HelpSystems-EI_IE427503.11,22.htm
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.