RELAXED WORK ENVIRONMENT, DEDICATED TEAM, & GROWING COMPANY
What You’ll Do:
HelpSystems is searching for an engineer to join our team to assist in the development of our security products.
- Participate in the application design.
- Provide necessary technical and design documentation.
- Communicate effectively with local management and external team members.
- Design and implement elegant, scalable solutions.
- Collaborate with software engineers and QAs to refine/improve our continuous delivery systems for on-premise and cloud technologies.
- Collaborate with software developers and QA engineers to influence test strategies.
- Keep up with the industry to continually improve the technology stack.
- Provide context to your team so that they understand the impact of their work.
- At least 2 years of practical experience in Docker, Kubernetes
- Good scripting experience in Python or Ansible
- Good knowledge of databases (like Postgres, MySQL, MSSQL)
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Pipelines creation is preferred
- Git / SVN
- Automated deployments to AWS or other cloud infrastructures using popular frameworks and technologies (Terraform)
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent knowledge of English language, both communication and technical level
HelpSystems is passionate about making life easier for modern organizations and improving the lives of our customers. As a seven-time Star Tribune Top Workplace we are dedicated to making our employees happy by offering great benefits, fun company culture, and transparency from our leadership team. When working at HelpSystems you will have the opportunity for an upbeat office environment with A LOT of perks, such as professional development, equity program, employee recognition programs, and more!
Check out our website to learn more about HelpSystems and apply by visiting https://www.helpsystems.com/about/careers.
You can also check us out at https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-HelpSystems-EI_IE427503.11,22.htm
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.