RELAXED WORK ENVIRONMENT, DEDICATED TEAM, & GROWING COMPANY
What You’ll Do:
HelpSystems has an opportunity for a Sales Intern in its Fleet corporate office. We are looking for someone that is passionate about the enterprise software space and would like to start their career in the sales arena. The Sales Intern is responsible for focusing on lead generation of new prospects for HelpSystems’ software and services:
- Lead generation for new software and services sales opportunities.
- Manage current customer license transfer and upgrade communication, negotiation and processing.
- Set-up product overview demos for customers needing education on their licensed software.
- Prepare and deliver social media campaigns with the support of your sales and marketing colleagues including the use of LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Working closely with the sales teams to put together calling campaigns to position HelpSystems’ portfolio or products and services as valued technological solutions.
- Setting up quarterly lunch and learn sessions under the guidance of the senior sales and marketing team members in multiple geographic locations.
- Work with members of the account management team to put together a customer satisfaction programme.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to professionally represent the company and its’ software products at all times.
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented.
- Telesales experience would be an advantage.
HelpSystems is passionate about making life easier for modern organizations and improving the lives of our customers. As a seven-time Star Tribune Top Workplace we are dedicated to making our employees happy by offering great benefits, fun company culture, and transparency from our leadership team. When working at HelpSystems you will have the opportunity for an upbeat office environment with A LOT of perks, such as professional development, equity program, employee recognition programs, and more!
Check out our website to learn more about HelpSystems and apply by visiting https://www.helpsystems.com/about/careers.
You can also check us out at https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-HelpSystems-EI_IE427503.11,22.htm
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.