Software Engineer Intern
RELAXED WORK ENVIRONMENT, DEDICATED TEAM, & GROWING COMPANY
Are you a college student looking to gain experience designing, developing, and testing software? Come work with our talented team of software engineers and help develop and support an enterprise managed file transfer solution that we offer our clients.
If you have completed course work utilizing the Java programming language and have a good understanding of web application and network programming, we want to talk to you! It is crucial to be a creative problem solver and have a strong desire for excellence as well as confidence in your expertise.
During your internship at HelpSystems you will:
- Work closely with software developers to design, develop, test and debug new and existing software solutions to support the product roadmap.
- Participate in the full development life cycle from initial designs to completed projects.
- Perform root cause analysis on defects and revise programs as needed.
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Be a part of the Agile development process
- Bring lots of creativity and innovation to the team
- Other duties as assigned by the management team.
- Be currently enrolled full time in an accredited college/university
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Be able to demonstrate programming proficiency in Java
- Have strong interpersonal skills as well as demonstrated ability to effectively work in a team environment
- Self-motivated, independent worker.
Why work for HelpSystems?
HelpSystems is passionate about making life easier for modern organizations and improving the lives of our customers. As a seven-time Star Tribune Top Workplace we are dedicated to making our employees happy by offering great benefits, fun company culture, and transparency from our leadership team. When working at HelpSystems you will have the opportunity for an upbeat office environment with A LOT of perks, such as professional development, equity program, employee recognition programs, and more!
Check out our website to learn more about HelpSystems and apply by visiting https://www.helpsystems.com/about/careers.
You can also check us out at https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-HelpSystems-EI_IE427503.11,22.htm
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.