Customer Marketing Specialist
RELAXED WORK ENVIRONMENT, DEDICATED TEAM, & GROWING COMPANY
What You’ll Do:
HelpSystems is looking for a Marketing Specialist to help coordinate and execute digital marketing programs for corporate and customer initiatives. Programs will include lead nurturing, account based marketing, PR, web, and sales enablement. You will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with the entire marketing team and manage project timelines, deliverables, and goals. The role will support several product lines, will report to a Marketing Director, and will work closely with team members who focus on content creation and campaign development.
- Manage campaign timelines and enter deliverables into project management software to ensure activities are well-executed and on-time.
- Manage customer community platform, Influitive.
- Maintain marketing calendar to align with campaign timelines.
- Assist with marketing activities including webinars, email campaigns, web content, retargeting, video, and other digital marketing programs as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related field.
- One to three years of marketing experience is preferred.
- One to three years of digital marketing experience is preferred.
- Marketing experience would ideally be multi-disciplined: lead generation, marketing communications, digital, marketing programs/events, etc.
- Experience in content creation/copywriting is preferred.
What sets you apart:
- Highly organized and demonstrated excellence in campaign coordination and project management.
- Strong time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Do-what-it-takes mindset to execute against strategy and support team. • Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and eager to have an impact on a rapidly-growing organization.
- Familiarity with CRM (Microsoft Dynamics CRM), marketing automation (HubSpot) and project management software (Basecamp) is a plus.
Why work for HelpSystems?
HelpSystems is passionate about making life easier for modern organizations and improving the lives of our customers. As a seven-time Star Tribune Top Workplace we are dedicated to making our employees happy by offering great benefits, fun company culture, and transparency from our leadership team. When working at HelpSystems you will have the opportunity for an upbeat office environment with A LOT of perks, such as professional development, equity program, employee recognition programs, and more!
Check out our website to learn more about HelpSystems and apply by visiting https://www.helpsystems.com/about/careers.
You can also check us out at https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-HelpSystems-EI_IE427503.11,22.htm
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.