RELAXED WORK ENVIRONMENT, DEDICATED TEAM, & GROWING COMPANY
What You’ll Do:
As a Support Analyst, you will provide world-class support to existing and potential customers. Technical aptitude, problem solving abilities, customer relationship skills are imperative to success in this role. These skills will enable our Support Analyst to respond to client inquiries ranging from basic questions about technology, to troubleshooting complex problems related to our products or connectivity issues. Acting as the customer advocate, outstanding communication skills and the ability to work independently, will ensure that our customers’ needs are met in a timely manner, providing the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Equivalent work experience and accreditations will be considered)
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong telephone and problem solving skills
What sets you apart:
- Previous software support experience
- Web Services knowledge (REST, SOAP, HTTPS)
- Experience with Cryptography (SSL Certificates, SSH Keys, PGP Keys)
- Experience with FTP, FTPS, and SFTP
- Experience with LDAP/AD (in regards to understanding querying objects and the infrastructure of an LDAP server)
- Some programming language experience or knowledge, preferably Java
Why work for HelpSystems?
HelpSystems is passionate about making life easier for modern organizations and improving the lives of our customers. As a seven-time Star Tribune Top Workplace we are dedicated to making our employees happy by offering great benefits, fun company culture, and transparency from our leadership team. When working at HelpSystems you will have the opportunity for an upbeat office environment with A LOT of perks, such as professional development, equity program, employee recognition programs, and more!
Check out our website to learn more about HelpSystems and apply by visiting https://www.helpsystems.com/about/careers.
You can also check us out at https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-HelpSystems-EI_IE427503.11,22.htm
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.